I'm doing this not only as a journal but also in hopes that this can be a way for our family and friends to keep up with the journey we are going on...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good times.

10 days. It finally set in today that my husband is leaving (not that i was waiting for it, i was actually dreading this) This week has been a fun week. Tuesday night we went out to dinner with Jeff to TGIFs. One of my clients came in on Tuesday and handed me a 50 dollar gift card to TGIFs and asked me to thank him for her. I thought that was so thoughtful and so sweet! We had a really good dinner. Jeff and I, along with Jeffs parents, are planning a party (i refuse to call it a "going away party") for eric this saturday...it is going to be so much fun. Wednesday after work I went over to Jacques brothers house for his birthday cookout. I am so thankful to know that family (thats Olivias family) i feel so welcomed there and have so much fun! After his party Eric and I met some friends at Macs to have a drink and watch a cornhole tournament. Anthony Cintron was up there, it was good to hang out with him we have so much fun with him...and NEVER stop laughing.

I guess something happened over night last night because i woke up this morning with all new feelings. Not good feelings. I dont remember dreaming about anything, but I definitely woke up crying. It really has set in now. I called Tonya on the way to work, shes really good at telling me to dry it up and remember this will make Eric happy ;) once i got to work and started doing clients I got better. One thing they taught us at school is to fake it when necessary. I do, and it works. So with the distractions at work the day went better. We had our first taco night tonight, Eric said it was really good! (you have no idea how happy i am. lol) after dinner i called and invited my daddy and suzanne over for dinner next tuesday and all daddy had to say is "how are yall doing?" and i lost it. Eric has been really supportive and loving when i get upset and its such a good feeling to know he gets it. I really do have a good husband.

Erics recruiter is coming over to our house Monday night to talk to us about boot camp. He is giving me the address to where Eric will be. It will also be the address where we will send letters to, so i will pass that along as soon as i get it. (kind of official right?) :/

Macy and Biscuit got spoiled rotten today. Eric went to a new pet store in Ballantyne and came home with new food and some real raw meat that will be used a snacks or treats (apparently its good for them) they absolutely love it!! They also got a new toy that squeaks, Macy went to town on it!!!

My next post will be after Erics party and I promise to have lots of pictures!

“The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.”
- Stephen Covey
Love always

No comments:

Post a Comment